The standard you set today determines the memory you create for the future. The foundations you create today determine your impact in the future and it is you who has to put them to work.
Before you succeed, you have to lay down a good foundation for your careers which includes:
1. Involving a business you believe in. The owner of ideas rules the world. Decide on what to do and target you audience by identifying and focusing on the spenders of money in the economy.
2. Reading good books is very important in business. Learn anything that will make you successful. There’s no one way to success.
3. Readiness to exhibit energy. Money making require concerted energy with hardworking minded.
4. Price of command for instance leadership potentials in business. In pride of command 100% confidence is required while existing ability to fail is terribly bad. Direct confession cannot be subject to evil attach, confess positively
5. Determination: Your determination must be unequal. It is a big poison that destroys shadow in business. Have self determination approach to life. If you know God, you can’t be frustrated. Cleave to the Almighty, the maker of the land full of milk and honey.
6. Sense of justice by training your brains, be fair to yourself first, your family, then others
7. Calmness is crisis when you give your life into crisis, devil will not leave you alone
8. Be loyal to yourself; love yourself, have courage with good perception for what you do. Perception is ability to take action today for tomorrow. Postponing attaching shadow now is a calamity for your employer buoyant package as good plan but have a cut-off date for your employer’s gesture to disengage. Remember that the benefit of your present seat is a burden on your future.
9. Your educational degree ended almost the day you graduated. Things have changed, be prepared to take the education of the road. You can’t mess up with your decision.Think deep before you take any action.
10. Always consult your innermost mind in decision making. Avoid the outward eye where advises decide the future of your idea. Advisers see more problems than benefits in your business idea. What you see in your idea, they don’t usually see it. Decision is the hardest factor in business, you are finished the moment you depend on outsiders for your decision making.
11. Learn how to distribute your income to diversify into other business areas. According to business developers;
a-First 25% on fixed assets such as land and property in capital around.
b-25% on floating assets such as stock and share in stock exchange market.
c-Last 25% as a waste around available for you to spend as you wish. Learn how to buy business and know how to invest in stock and shares.
12. Integrity: This is a key to the success of an entrepreneur. Learn to keep promises made to financiers, investors, suppliers, staff and so on, Honesty is the ultimate goal for anybody.